QED with Ignite revolutionized the overhead launch monitor market, delivering instantaneous response and precision data while offering dual high-speed camera-based technology that is finally accessible to all levels of golfers. With the convenient one-time installation and flexibility for simultaneous right- and left-handed players, you can train and play trouble-free and uninterrupted. Power for Every Golfer
- Ball Data: Ball Speed, Side & Back Spin, Side Angle & Total, Launch Angle, Land Angle/Angle of Descent, Flight Time, Distance to Apex, Carry, Run and Total Distance
- Club Data*: Club Speed, Smash Factor, Club Path, Club Face Angle, Club Face to Path*QED Club Stickers Required
Included with the QED Launch Monitor:
- Mounting Bracket with Calibration Chart
- USB Drive with Ignite Software
- 11ft Power Cable, Adapter, and Connector
- USB Ethernet Adapter with 60ft Ethernet LAN Cable
- (24) Non-Branded Marked Balls
- (10) M4 32mm screws and (10) M6 15mm screws
Recommended Space Dimensions:
- Intel i5 8400*, 8 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10 (64 bit) Version 1803 or higher
- Ethernet port required*AMD: 3rd gen Ryzen or higher and AMD Ryzen 3600 or higher (AMD 2700 is not compatible)
- Orders shipped to Canada may be subject to additional duties, taxes, and/or import fees
- A 10% restocking fee will be assessed on open/unopened returns.
- For Support please contact Uneekor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- RETURN and REFUND POLICY.
- Bullseye Golf does not accept returns or refunds on any of our merchandise. If a product is defective, please contact us within 3 working days. If you want to exchange a product, the product must be in NEW condition and the exchange must be within 7 business days of receipt of the order. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs except on defective merchandise.